NOFX: Vans Warped Tour








Band: NOFX
Stage: Main
City: Camden, NJ
Date: July 17, 2009
photos by: DerekBrad Photography
Comment: So I had some down time between bands I planned on shooting, so I headed towards the main stage wear NOFX was about to perform. I did not have them on my list at all, but I figured that they were on the main stage, so they must be great live. I heard people talking about them around the venue and I must say that they were the most disappointing band of the entire day. The music might not be for me and I felt like the singer talked way too much and was not really into performing that day. I actually didn't feel all lost going over there because I did see a girl who I felt the festival was all about sitting on the side stage with a pink mow hawk(seen in last photo)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails